1. BE friendly. Know your neighbors.
2. BE willing to offer a helpful hand
3. BE a participant in neighborhood activities.
4. BE prepared for emergencies.
5. BE vigilant regarding unusual activity in the neighborhood. (Call 911).
6. BE a safe neighborhood driver.
7. BE considerate in parking your vehicles. Whenever possible, park your vehicles in front of or adjacent to your own property.
8. BE prideful of your property. Maintain your yard and home.
9. BE courteous when entertaining, and avoid late night noise.
10. BE mindful of your pets. Please clean after them.
The Objective of the Willow Creek Neighborhood Association is to strive to bring unity and trust among our neighbors. We hope to provide opportunities for congenial associations and enjoyable activities for all."
On this website you will find meeting minutes, photos of neighborhood activities, and association by-laws
This neighborhood association provides dedicated leaders who volunteer their time, effort and talents to preserve the safety and beautification of the neighborhood. The association
organizes neighborhood meetings,
annual picnics, outdoor movies, block parties, lawn Christmas trees, occasional garage sales, produce exchanges, and even an opportunity to visit with Santa Claus during the holidays.